Deletion of Documentation – Processing Confirmation
Thank you for submitting your request for Deletion of Documentation. A confirmation email has been sent to the email address provided along with a copy of the information submitted. Please refer to your confirmation email for approximate processing times. For additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation: Deletion of Documentation
- Vessel Name: Refer To Confirmation Email
- Official Number: Refer To Confirmation Email
- Total: Refer To Confirmation Email
Additional Documents Required
If not already provided, you may be required to provide the following additional documents in order for your request to be processed.
Please see the links below for applicable forms:
- To provide evidence of ownership:Notarized Bill of Sale or State Title issued in your name
- If there is an outstanding lien or mortgage:Satisfaction of Mortgage or Letter of Consent
Please use one of the following methods to provide additional documents.
The submission will be reviewed for errors and omissions
You will be contacted if any additional information is required
A Letter of Deletion will be mailed to you as proof that the Vessel has been removed from records
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT
IN ACCORDANCE WITH 5 U.S.C. 552(a), THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU WHEN SUPPLYING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE U.S. COAST GUARD.
1. AUTHORITY: SOLICITATION OF THIS INFORMATION IS AUTHORIZED BY 46 U.S.C., CHAPTERS 121 AND 125; 46 U.S.C. APP. 802 AND 883.
2. THE PRINCIPAL PURPOSE FOR WHICH THIS INFORMATION IS TO BE USED IS TO COLLECT USER FEES DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE NATIONAL VESSEL DOCUMENTATION CENTER FOR WHICH APPLICATION FOR DOCUMENTATION IS MADE.
3. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED ON THIS FORM IS VOLUNTARY; HOWEVER, FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION REQUESTED WILL
RESULT IN DENIAL OF THE APPLICATION FOR DOCUMENTATION, WHICH MAY PREVENT THE OWNER FROM OPERATING THE VESSEL(S) IN A SPECIFIED TRADE. AN AGENCY MAY NOT CONDUCT OR SPONSOR, AND A PERSON IS NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO A COLLECTION OF INFORMATION UNLESS IT DISPLAYS A VALID OMB CONTROL NUMBER. THE COAST GUARD ESTIMATES THAT THE AVERAGE BURDEN FOR THIS FORM IS 5 MINUTES.