Thank you for submitting your request for the MARAD Small Vessel Waiver program. A confirmation email has been sent to the email address provided along with a copy of the information submitted. Your waiver request will be published in the Federal Register as soon as practicable for a period of 30 days for public comment. It is MARAD’s goal to make the waiver process as fast and efficient as possible. As a result, you should receive a decision from us on your waiver application within 30 days of the closing of the Federal Register announcement. Please note that the waiver process takes approximately 2-3 months. For additional assistance, please email email@example.com.
- Documentation: MARAD Small Vessel Waiver Application
- Vessel Name: Refer To Confirmation Email
- Official Number: Refer To Confirmation Email
- Total: Refer To Confirmation Email
The submission will be reviewed for errors and omissions
You will be contacted if any additional information is required
Your MARAD Small Vessel Waiver application will be submitted and processed
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT
IN ACCORDANCE WITH 5 U.S.C. 552(a), THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU WHEN SUPPLYING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE U.S. COAST GUARD.
1. AUTHORITY: SOLICITATION OF THIS INFORMATION IS AUTHORIZED BY 46 U.S.C., CHAPTERS 121 AND 125; 46 U.S.C. APP. 802 AND 883.
2. THE PRINCIPAL PURPOSE FOR WHICH THIS INFORMATION IS TO BE USED IS TO COLLECT USER FEES DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE NATIONAL VESSEL DOCUMENTATION CENTER FOR WHICH APPLICATION FOR DOCUMENTATION IS MADE.
3. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED ON THIS FORM IS VOLUNTARY; HOWEVER, FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION REQUESTED WILL
RESULT IN DENIAL OF THE APPLICATION FOR DOCUMENTATION, WHICH MAY PREVENT THE OWNER FROM OPERATING THE VESSEL(S) IN A SPECIFIED TRADE. AN AGENCY MAY NOT CONDUCT OR SPONSOR, AND A PERSON IS NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO A COLLECTION OF INFORMATION UNLESS IT DISPLAYS A VALID OMB CONTROL NUMBER. THE COAST GUARD ESTIMATES THAT THE AVERAGE BURDEN FOR THIS FORM IS 5 MINUTES.