Preferred Ship Mortgage – Processing Confirmation
Thank you for submitting your request for Preferred Ship Mortgage. A confirmation email has been sent to the email address provided along with a copy of the information submitted. Please refer to your confirmation email for approximate processing times. For additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation: Preferred Ship Mortgage
- Vessel Name: Refer To Confirmation Email
- Official Number: Refer To Confirmation Email
- Total: Refer To Confirmation Email
You will receive a request form for Preferred Ship Mortgage that will require signature and notary. The completed form for Preferred Ship Mortgage must be sent back for processing
Please use one of the following methods to return the completed Preferred Ship Mortgage:
You will be contacted if any additional information is required
A written notice that the mortgage instrument has been successful recorded will be mailed to you
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT
IN ACCORDANCE WITH 5 U.S.C. 552(a), THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU WHEN SUPPLYING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE U.S. COAST GUARD.
1. AUTHORITY: SOLICITATION OF THIS INFORMATION IS AUTHORIZED BY 46 U.S.C., CHAPTERS 121 AND 125; 46 U.S.C. APP. 802 AND 883.
2. THE PRINCIPAL PURPOSE FOR WHICH THIS INFORMATION IS TO BE USED IS TO COLLECT USER FEES DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE NATIONAL VESSEL DOCUMENTATION CENTER FOR WHICH APPLICATION FOR DOCUMENTATION IS MADE.
3. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED ON THIS FORM IS VOLUNTARY; HOWEVER, FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION REQUESTED WILL
RESULT IN DENIAL OF THE APPLICATION FOR DOCUMENTATION, WHICH MAY PREVENT THE OWNER FROM OPERATING THE VESSEL(S) IN A SPECIFIED TRADE. AN AGENCY MAY NOT CONDUCT OR SPONSOR, AND A PERSON IS NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO A COLLECTION OF INFORMATION UNLESS IT DISPLAYS A VALID OMB CONTROL NUMBER. THE COAST GUARD ESTIMATES THAT THE AVERAGE BURDEN FOR THIS FORM IS 5 MINUTES.